Monday, March 2, 2009

Towards the Final Cadence

What now? Well we have to wait and see. I owe it to us all to be fully confident that things will work out well, and that Stapleton and EDWAFIN will see the issue through to a positive and happy conclusion. Then new adventures will await us.

In the mean time I have learnt and grown. If things do go pears shaped after all, and should we loose all or part of our investment, acceptance is the only attitude to have. In a sense that would be part of my own spiritual evolution and I would be the only source of that outcome. That would also mean that this blog goes public (in a major way) and without any hesitation as it would mean that the current archetypal quest is not yet over.

There are now three months of waiting ahead, but there is enough to not be too concerned about the waiting process. As I am writing this, I am sick and tired of blogging, and I shall probably give it a good few days before returning to these pages.


There is one matter though. In an earlier letter, Stapleton had promised the investors at least 25% of their interest due at the end of February.

It is 2 March 2009 and nothing has arrived in the bank yet .........

No comments: