Sunday, March 15, 2009

After writing this morning's blog, I never thought that I would be writing another one today. However, the messages that the universe sends us knows no time as we on the earthly plane experience it, and thus when a sign is send our way, we have no choice in its presentation.
We left off the entry where I had sent Mr Stapleton a note thanking him for the photographs of the DMC vehicle and complimenting him on its progress. He seemed to have forwarded my email to some colleagues. Originally I didn't deem it necessary to publish a copy of my message on the blog, but here it is for the sake of completeness:
20090311 Email From MK Thanking for the Photos
Obviously, as this blog is updated, copies of each entry are sent to a number of people concerned, and Mr Stapleton therefore received a copy of my previous entry - the one with the positive outlook on all matters Edwafin.

Am I mistaken or is the picture getting smaller again?

Some hours after having blogged I received the following email from Mr Stapleton:




20090315 Email From Stapleton
Mr Stapleton is a nice and very honorable man, and one has no reason to doubt his acuity in estimating the future and conveying his conviction in the essentially upbeat tone of the message.
But, ... is there something else one notices from the email. Einstein used the concept of exponential increase when he defined energy as the product of mass and the speed of light to the power of two. Exponential increase means that something does not increase by a set quantity, but that the quantity by which it increases, itself growths by a factor of 2 (doubles) or more.

Now, Last year when the troubles and the void of money began, the time period predicted before we would receive our money was 15 days. Good - that didn't happen
The next exponential increase was about 4/5 fold, and the void would be filled at the end of February (or earlier) - six weeks later.

No longer interested in the game called Edwafin, Mr Stapleton and I ultimately came to an agreement that I would receive my money at the end of May. The exponential increase was now doubled again at 8-12 weeks (depending where you start the calculation).

Something in Mr Stapleton's letter, gives me the vague feeling that we probably not be paid our interest for the next six months or so. Of course I might be completely wrong, and then a payment at the end of this month would come as a very pleasant surprise.

But have you also noticed that Mr Stapleton completely ignores our arrangement about the refund of my investment at the end of May. Of course this arrangement has been carefully recorded, and I doubt that this is a pure oversight on the side of Mr Stapleton.

However, there is no harm in timeous reminders - in fact I had nearly forgotten about it myself.

No comments: