Monday, March 2, 2009

Let's Blog

With the energy and eagerness of a wasp trying to find worm to lay its eggs in, I feverishly started this blog. I published two articles, and sent Mr Stapleton an email, thanking him for the intended partial payment of our interest, and informing him of the establishment of the blog. At this point, I didn't want to be unkind and remind him of the earlier promises of restitution by the end of February, which he had now reneged on. It was picture clear to me, that contrarary to all the denials of bankruptcy and playing down their financial woes, they are in dire straights. My suspicion at this point is that they have no money due to them by debtors, but are desperately trying to find new investors to finance the interest obligations they have at this point.
Anyway.
As the letter makes clear, the blog still contained limited information, and was closed from the scrutiny of the world at large:
20090224 Email From MK About Blog
That made no impression on EDWAFIN's human interface at all and from all evidence on the logs, nobody had seen the entries. OK. The next step is to start a Group on Facebook. That was set up and a few strategic emails entered. These emails would be informed of the establishment of the group and they would be informed anything in the Group would be added or edited.

That elicited a certain response, and the next day I received a rather surreal letter from Mr Stapleton (now extremely tiny):
20090226 Stapleton Responds to Blog Idea What is so sad about the letter is that it shows the degree of pressure the man is under. He tries to vilify me for demanding my rights, blames everything on the economy, and tells me that I am no expert of EDWAFIN, and that I should not try an be journalist. For all the angels in paradise, how can the CEO of a company so miss the point?
I responded by pointing out the errors of his ways, and invited him back onto the narrow path - please, all I want is may money back:
20090227 Email Reply by MK

No comments: