Saturday, May 23, 2009

Edwafin gets honest and I get the physical once over

Final Honesty
Yesterday, midday I - like I suspect many of us did - received an sms from Edwafin. It stated the company's regrets that the court had placed them in provisional liquidation. The previous sms from Patrick was on 15 December 2008 - the day our cheques were cancelled - telling us that they were closing shop for the holidays. There we have two truths via sms, and in between nothing but conjectures, evasions, agression and BS. Congratulations Patrick, at least you didn't close shop with a lie.

Handsome Me
Amongst all the anonymi to this page we have had very few antagonistic ones. Obviously anomousnesses are ideal for those with small frontal lobes, as they will remain unknown. But that is in itself a falacy: - the universe knows them, and then they have to look at themselves every now and then in the mirror, and presto there we have anonymous, face to face. I do appreciate the other anonymi for coming up for me. However, I'm not offended and would like to express my compassion and understanding for the pain and hurt anonymous experienced yesterday. It reminds one of the story of the wife who loved her husband dearly, like a god he was. Then he did the unforgivable and she discovered it. She could not beat him up, he was too strong and she still loved him. She turned around and kicked the dog for which she otherwise had great fondness, but conveniently he was there. I was happy to be your dog for the day and am glad that you spend so much time in cyberspace with me. What puzzles me somewhat - and that is not so unusual in itself - is which picture anonymous has been looking at. For your info, the chappie at the top of the page, under the Edwafin logo, is Patrick Stapleton, himself not too shabby. However, I'm right at the bottom of the page, inconspicuous and unaffable.

Short note to Marc
Thanks for siccing me in your report for FIN24 (click here) and pointing out my confusion with isses and are's.

Am I closing the Blog?
One anonymous wondered if I was closing down the blog. I have thought about it, but I don't think it is time yet. There is still too much that needs to happen. Yes, Edwafin has closed its doors but there is still the process of liquidation that needs to take place, while I am still collecting names and suggestions for a possible class action. In connection with the possible class action, I intend to start a sister blog to this one as soon as the number of interested persons have reached a certain level. This new blog will only be open for viewing and posting to members who want to participate. More about this in due course.
If you do insist though, I will remove my picture from the blog as I do not wish to affront your sensibilities for beauty.

The Court Order
A good number of readers have downloaded the Judge's order from my web site, and I'm sure that most will agree that the Judge's arguments are immaculate and sensible, and that the conclusion that he reached could hardly have been different. As sad as it all is, it does restore some confidence in some processess of our society. Somewhere though, some confusion must have arisen. I'm sure that Patrick had told us that 20 DMC cars were on order. Perhaps a few were cancelled in the interim.

Actually events overtook me somewhat, and I should have realized that it would. But I was going to devote some time to the Klynsmith mystery. It all seems a bit pointless now, doesn't it. however, I would like to thank one of our anonymousses, for cheeting by clicking on the picture and peeping at the names of the photos the other day. To make things worse, you compared me with Carole Gardiner. You are banned from these pages for life - yours or mine which ever takes the longest.

It is now Saturday 15:30 and as I was writing the last line, Gardiner left a new comment on our blog. As promised I have published it and I won't comment - you can do that. However, please note that Mario and the various anonymousses have now become a new unified individual. It is called creating a new manifestation - Marinymous.

Carole: nothing would please me more if you could and would vindicate yourself. You are a part of our reality, as we are part of yours. If we could co-exist in harmony it would help elevate the conciousness of the universe - even if it is ever so slightly. That is why you are welcome to keep on commenting on this blog and I will continue to publish your comments. To make it easier for you, please become a follower of the blog and contribute to the blog in your own name instead of as "anonymous".

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let us not forget Dorothy Jean Griffin and Teresa Dianne Chaplin who had the guts to stand up in court and be counted, by taking the Edwafin BS by the balls and tighten the noose - ooch!

Would love to hear their story if possible... Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Latest in The Witness on the Edwafin liquidation:

http://www.witness.co.za/index.php?showcontent&global%5B_id%5D=23125

Anonymous said...

I am not 100% sure of the motives of either Mrs Griffen or Mrs Chaplin? According to my sources it was the successor to the investment (yes a whole R60k)who initiated the liquidation. The boyfriend (a "retired" attorney with decided self-interest in this case)of the latter, who incidentally is extremely well-off, has been driven by personal revenge and sheer vindictiveness. I hope you enjoyed your celebration, that is one of vast liquid proportions as is both your wonts. May you feel just an inkling of the pain in your hangovers you have caused 2000 investors and the ex-staff of Edwafin through your malicious acts

Jean said...

I don't think it is Mrs Griffen or Mrs Chaplin or the "boyfriend" that can take credit for causing pain to the ex-staff and investors of Edwafin, I think all credit can only go to the Directors of Edwafin for that one. Not the best magicians on this planet would have pulled Edwafin out of this mess. Lets get on with our lives now and sort things out the best we can.