Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Not in my back pocket

When I opened this blog to submit the below, I was reminded of the days when it was hyper-important for me to have a comb in my back pocket. You see, the hair had to be perfect as I thought that that would be a good impression on the ladies.


I never realized, of course, that the state of my hair had nothing to do with the potentiality of a good time but nevertheless, the comb served me well. Of course more important was the state of the hair of the lady - but when young, one tends to be vain.


Today, I realized that I haven't needed a comb for many years now. Yes, so now and then a brush for the above-ear fluff. More important: I have realized that the state of the top of one's head has little influence on the appeal. At least not for me, while I wipe my gleaming patch.


Unlike my comb, I had not forgotten about you, and meant to write a few times already but family crises prevented frivolities. However, today arrived an E-mail from a person that looks like this:


Please could you send an email to all Edwafin Investors asking them the following as I think it will be better if the email comes from you.


If any of you did your investment in 2004 to 2006 I need to know if any of you have the document that indicated insurance cover from Lloyds of London or the 2 or 3 page document that indicated insurance cover from Investec which was provided when Patrick advised the cover had moved from Lloyds of London to Investec.
Investors were told the capital was covered by Lloyds of London and then later Investec.
If you have these documents in your possession please can you let me know as soon as possible?


They can email you and if you do not mind you could let me know if you have any positive response.
Kind Regards
For those who would like to participate, my E-mail address is mkoppers@chromatique.com.


Goody-goody

No comments: