Friday, August 21, 2009

Another one

Just a short one this morning - I am watching the stock market, and need to focus on the trades I made this morning - gamble, gamble.

Some contacted me to ask the email address of Mr Sherrif as they had trouble contacting him telephonically. It appears that Mr Sherrif has been inundated with investors calling him and is now suffering from popularity-shock syndrome. Please be patient, and try again during the course of next week. I have tried to call him myself, and got to speak to him while he was in a meeting - now I'm waiting for him to call me back.

Should he share his email address with my I shall publish it if it is in order with him, but this will probably happen next week.

Now something completely alien to Edwafin

Are you enjoying your medical aid? If you have any interest in this topic at all, please visit my other blog dealing with medical schemes and how they siphon your monthly salary dry: here it is (click me).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the link liquidators Edwafin website http://www.edwafinliquidation.co.za/
is not working?????

Anonymous said...

Hi there, Have you heard anymore news. What is happening? Did you send Mr Sherrif our names. Please give us some info. Thanks