Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Somebody did not read properly I think

Today, the following comment was received:

My, my,the lengths that folks will go to discredit one.........perhaps
you never really knew her after all?
This one is a bit problematic for me, since I do not know if the comment is in response to what I wrote yesterday, or perhaps a comment on somebody else's comment. If the latter is the case, I have no idea what it is about and would like to suggest that if you wish to comment on someone else's comments please include some kind of link, such as: "with reference to the person who said blah blah blah", the following. That will help is get some kind of context.

If the comment is a response to my synchronicity story, I need to stress that I did not intend to discredit Carol Gardiner in any way, or to make her look silly. In fact reading the story again, I don't think that even the worst reader on the planet can draw that inference. The point that I tried to make is one of coincidence, that happened to involved two ladies, a Gardiner and a Gardner, both called Carole. The coincidence happened at a specific moment in time so as to give some meaning to the experience. What, I don't know and I might never know. The experience was just interesting - that's all. If I made fun of anything it concerned those ridiculous flayed human-like figures, that's all - no other reflection whatsoever. Explain, explain, explain ..... However, I suspect that it is our heckler again who has been sneaking in and out of these pages intermittently - she absolutely hates me.

Today we received the first circular from one of the provisional liquidators Berrange Incorporated. If you haven't received it yet, you will probably receive it any day now. If you like I will publish it on the blog as well. Please let me know - as always, your wish is a whisper in my ear, and by that I'm not implying that I have horse tendencies.

It does not look good, and from information that I received yesterday and today, I would definitely consider joining the class action group. At this point I cannot divulge anything as it may jeapordise investigations, and I'm sorry about that. However, it is in our own best interest that we allow the investigators to complete their work.

I nearly forgot that Patrick Stapleton had promised that I would receive my money back by the end of May if I delayed the publishing of this blog. That would have meant that you would have only gotten to know me now. Of course, I did not keep my word to Patrick, and it is obvious that he didn't keep his either. If he had, I would have informed you that I was off on holiday for an undetermined length of time. Hey, I'm here. The only thing we have learnt is that Patrick et al are unbelievably despicable characters that have mastered the art of deception and iniquity exceptionally well. Having said that, they are humans, just like us, and we all belong to the same species and we need to feel sorry for them. These are people that cannot rely on their own resources to travel life's pathways, and need to encroach on the living resources of others to function. Are you not fortunate that you don't have to be like that? Our blessings are greater that those amongst us who do not recognize their own blessings.

There I go again.

No comments: